Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

just dance.


After graduating college, I was fortunate enough to work as a PA with the talented dancers of The LXD. The LXD stands for the League of Xtraordinary Dancers and the dancers move as if they are underwater and they seem to defy all laws of gravity. You may recognize a lot of the dancers from Glee, the Step Up series, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew, and any hip hop/pop music video that includes dancing. This video is not part of The LXD series, but it features The LXD dancers. Out of all of their videos, this is my favorite. It's beautiful, artful, romantic, and pays homage to classic musical dance. Also, it gets me into the holiday spirit! 

6 comments:

  1. This is fun! :) Were you a dancer too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a dancer but I really love watching SO you think you can dance. i'm a big fan! well, you have a great job!

    thanks for the visit dear!
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a put-together routine!! Thanks for the video to watch.

    And for the comment on my blog, of course.


    Enchantingly,
    Gab
    www.shortfashionstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to dance. (:

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!