Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jonathan, Oh Jonathan.

Winter is very weird this year. One day it's raining/flooding and the next day it is hot and sunny. I never know what to wear but these looks by Jonathan Simkhai are so inspiring and amazering!

The wool skirt, thick leather tee, and cuter than cute oxfords make a great warm winter outfit.

I love this wrap dress. It's chic, sexy, and oh so classy.

My inner old man is in love with this look. The sweater, the pants, the buttoned shirt!

Who doesn't want this sweater? 



11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last sweater! Absolutely darling.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and last, the leather t-shirt is gorgeous (I haven't even seen a leather t-shirt until now!) I love the pink skirt in the last outfit too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first skirt! I agree, the weather has been so weird - up and down... it's hard to get dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would seriously wear every single one of these outfits. That plaid skirt is so pretty.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKItten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree. I honestly don't think I have ever heard of this designer but I am loving everything..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm loving all these plush thick sweaters and skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...I love all of them! That sweater is stunning and I adore the whole look!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!