Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Insta-leap

My life is getting kind of crazy right now. My last post was about a week ago and it was saying that my current project was ending and now I'm on another show. Is there a way to take a break from it all? I'm overworked. They say you shouldn't live to work but that's where I'm at now and I'm in the office for about 70 hours a week. I want to go and enjoy life but I need to take a break. I have a couple interesting opportunities coming up and I'm not sure if I want to take them or not. 
Oh life. 
Lets pause the current stressful rant and continue onto normal programming. 
It's Wednesday and leap day so that it means it time for the instagram drop. 
You can find me @thanksgrace

Last week, I took out my rook piercing and changed out one of my conch piercings for something a little blingier. I love this tattoo shop though. It's like a pirate boat. 

Salted Caramel Croissant. Enough Said.

In my free time I like to leave myself little messages.
Or make black hearts.
Flashback! Me as a baby. 

I'm still going to be reading, following, stalking, commenting on your blogs (because I'll miss you all too much) but my own posts will be less frequent and less verbose. 

Love you all! 

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.


6 comments:

  1. I've been wondering why you haven't been posting! Just wish it was because you were off having fun and not being overworked. Hang in there Grace! Hope you get a break soon. Love the cute pic of little you amongst the pink flowers :)

    Thanks for entering my fragrance giveaway! Please make sure you like Harvey prince on Facebook to complete the entry.

    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just DIED over that croissant. DIED. Yummm.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That croissant looks so delish! yummy!!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah you work such long hours! You definitely need a break, anyone would be stressed out working that much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that salted croisant looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nails and that salted pastry looks to die for!

    xo gillie

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!