It's finally Friday! This week was tough for me and I don't really know why. There were many highs and lows and realizations this week.
- I'm an extreme introvert.
- My slight OCD behavior is getting weird (I noticed I press the lock button on my car about 4-7 times as I walk away).
- I hold a lot of stock on dreams. My dreams have a profound effect on how I view and interact with people.
- I have very small feet.
- I don't enjoy the chase but I enjoy being chased.
- I am very old fashioned.
- I think one of my coworkers is the funniest person I have ever met. He's a conspiracy theory man, very honest (brutally so), but an absolute sweetheart.
- I think I'm a lot busier than I actually am.
They're not all bad realizations. Most of them are good ones to help me snap out of my weird funk. I tend to get stuck in my head a lot and overanalyze-overthink situations.
Ah well. It's friday, which means in about 12 hours I can shut off my brain a little bit and finally relax.
This weekend is going to be spent watching movies, catching up on TV, farmers market shopping, and finally having my family birthday dinner because FINALLY the thought of food does not make me feel ill.
And for your enjoyment, here are some NYFW pretty accessories to lust over this weekend.
Rodarte hair-paloza & quite possible DIY.... link
Miu Miu beauties link
Here's to a fantastical & peaceful