Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Looky Linky Lovey

Love this cool, badass, yet totally chic look from The Sartorialist

Being the SoCali girl that I am, I don't wear socks for the majority of the year and I normally hate wearing whole-foot encompassing shoes. I enjoy walking barefoot through the grass, the beachy sands, or wherever I may be. When I saw these socks at Banana Republic the other day, I knew I had to own them. They must be part of my rare collection of socks so I can sneak them under my knee high boots or wear them slouchy with sneakers. These softer than snuggles over-the-knee socks give glittery allure to any fall outfit. 

Loved this article about the eyebrow grooming habits of the U.S. Troops. No matter where you are or who you are, you just want to feel beautiful. Have at it boys! Groom away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!