Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I don't know about you, but I love Halloween. People are dressed up in extraordinary thing and Halloween always seems to bring around cold weather in Los Angeles. The marked down halloween candy doesn't hurt either! Unfortunately work calls so I'll be work work working this glorious holiday! 

 As a very last minute costume a couple years ago, I decided to dress up like Christmas. From bright red shoes to a star at the top of my hat. Put this costume together in 30 mintes and it ended up being my favorite costume to date. 

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. omg that giant mickey pumpkin is awesome!!!!

    I went as the corpse bride this year.. i'll be doing a post soon!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey grace i love your blog ;) now I'm your follower, come visit mine, too =)

    http://irem-just-a-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your costume. That sucks you had to work. Hopefully next year you'll get to partake.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!