Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chelsea Settles!

The first show that I worked on premiered last night. Chelsea is an amazingly strong woman and she has such a great heart. I want to see her win in life and find happiness. There are few people on reality television that audiences root for and Chelsea is definitely someone that needs to win in life. Even though I'm not morbidly obese and I'm from Los Angeles, I found myself relating to Chelsea and her struggle to find herself and to love herself. This show is more about losing weight and trying to fit into the fashion industry. The show is about self discovery and self love. How do you love yourself when the world around you tells you that you shouldn't?



Fashion is an industry for the skinny and beautiful (or so it seems) and I hope that Chelsea will defy all odds. Get ready world... Chelsea is here and she's kicking ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!