Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The First Awkward Post

There are two things that I love most in the world and that's fashion and film. My love for fashion came about really late (not really) and this obsession I have with all things cinematic began before I hit the double digits. For the longest time the two were constantly fighting for my attention but I give up. I simply cannot choose. Whenever my sister tried to make my mom pick who she loved more (obviously me), mom would tell sister to stick two fingers in her mouth and bite down as hard as she could. Mom would then ask sister which finger hurt the most. To sum up, I am not going to make any sort of rash decision anytime soon and this blog is dedicated to just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!