Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A New Day, A New Week.

Last week was one of the most stressful, anxiety-ridden, nail biting weeks of my life. I was being thrown obstacles from every direction possible and when I was ready to throw my hands in the air and scream "I Give Up!" something else would happen. The good thing was that I didn't really have time to sit and stew. I wasn't given the time to think about my problems and wallow, which I'm really thankful for. I'm also thankful for you! Thanks for all of the encouragement and the love and the "you can do its!" I need to play some catch up on my google reader ASAP! So, it's a start of a new day and a new week and I will take it. There was some good that happened this week so lets focus on that (you'll notice the good has to do with shoes or food...)

 This cafe near me that sells over-priced candies was my life saver this week. Yes, I did spend too much money on sweets this week but I needed it!
 My glitter flats finally came in the mail! I love my sparkly shoes. Whenever I feel down and would look down, I would see sparkle sparkle and start kicking my feet in the air and felt better. I definitely recommend everyone getting a pair.
Who doesn't love red cowboy boots.

These shoes were way too small but I squeezed my foot in anyways. I didn't bite the bullet on any shoe purchases. I remained faithful to my rule!

The most beautiful woman, my mom. This woman knows how to put a smile on my face no matter what. She also knows how to make me want to pull my hair out and want to punch the wall in. But I love her and she is remarkable.

11 comments:

  1. I love your glittery flats and the sweets that are sold in the cafe near you, I spy jawbreakers! I'm glad you got through the stressful week ok! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace! I just love these recent purchases- particularly the glitter flats- totally taking my breath away! As always such amazing style you have! Kisses, Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the glittery flats!!!!!!!!
    i want them too! where did you get them?

    if you like, visit my blog and follow me if you want, it would make my day :

    http://thechicandheapblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo in love with your glitter flats! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your spirits have been lifted! Yummy sweets + sparkly shoes + a sweet mama visit...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those sweet little flats! Darling.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes!! and photos :) your mum's a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom is definitely beautiful! Just like you. Im also loving your glitter flats dear <3

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww those candies look amazing, i can never resist...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the shoes! And your mum is so beautiful!

    xx

    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate weeks like that! horrible horrible!
    however those shoes are sure to make any week a bit better!
    Hope this week is better for you! x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!