Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

wishing and wanting

The holidays are a-coming and my list to Santa keeps getting longer and longer.

This dress is gorgeous. The high slit with the sequined skirt is such a beautiful touch. from Gryphon NY


Also loving this dress and dinosaur-like cape. from Lauren Moffat

I am also completely in love with these cute polaroid coasters! 



12 comments:

  1. I love those coasters! Oh and I couldn't post a comment on your last post..all I want to say is...beautiful. Share like this more often girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those coasters! Too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polaroid coasters are lovely, I am seriously considering getting those, but would I use my own pictures or just buy them ready made? I think if I bought my own pictures I would be constantly dissatisfied with them :P! I love the first dress too :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally crushing on that first dress. It's fierce and incredibly girly at the same time. Gorgeous! As always a fabulous post Miss Grace! Kisses bebeh, Professor B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove the green cape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those coasters!!! Adorable! I want some, but how cool would they be as an art piece hanging on the wall…. hmmm… now I got all sorts of ideas! Awesome!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the comment, I love the cape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay Im in love with those polaroid coasters too!
    Gotta go check out how much and where!
    Thank you!
    Your blog is adorable!
    ♥
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice set of photos!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that first dress is so perfect :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, love, inspiration & I'll make sure to check you out!